Sunday 20 January 2013

Welcome Post

Hello and welcome. I decided to try my hand at blogging and see how it works out. My name is Sasha and I have a 5 month old son, Alek. The topics I will be ...trying to cover though they are very vast are aspects of pregnancy, labour, baby/child merchandise and day to day life with an infant. When pregnant, especially being young, and having few friends with children everything felt very overwhelming but I found a forum group and it helped me immensely. Having people to speak to going through the same thing as you at the same time is amazing and been there done that knowledge was priceless for me. I am writing this blog in the hopes that someone will find my tips/lists or other tidbits informative and helpful. Please feel free to comment or add to what has been written.

No comments:

Post a Comment